-----


- Check the Treasure Chest to find cover/tracklist/informations about rare Dan Sartain Records such as Romance in Stereo as well as free tracks.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dan Sartain Interview in Artrocker.com

Today, an interview made by Graham Russel during the recording of Join Dan Sartain.

A little glimpse:
The artwork for The Serpientes features not one but two images of Sartain with a noose around his neck. I ask him . “It’s about Alice Cooper, man. And I saw some pictures of James Dean and he did that. He looked really cool. I took these pictures, and I actually did have to hang myself for five - ten seconds while my Friend went click click click, then I put my toes back on the stairs. But they cut my fucking feet off the album cover, so you couldn’t see that I was actually hanging! So I did all that shit for nothing! I guess my neck got real stretched out.
The rest is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment