-----


- Check the Treasure Chest to find cover/tracklist/informations about rare Dan Sartain Records such as Romance in Stereo as well as free tracks.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Interested in Dan Sartain black Airline guitar?

Dan Sartain posted messages on facebook and myspace about him wanting to sell/trade his Airline guitar:

Selling my 1961 Airline guitar (also willing to trade)
So before I go to ebay or something stupid like that....I'd like to offer it up to someone here. This is the guitar I used from 2006-present. It was used to record the 'Dan Sartain Lives' album as well as the forthcomming 'Legacy of Hospitality'. I also used it to record a bunch of 7"s for various labels in recent years.
I used the Airline on tours with Gogol Bordello, Valliant Thor, the White Stripes, the Hives, the Detroit Cobras, the Dirtbombs, the Pogues, and most recently the Nightmarchers to name a few. The guitar is in perfect working order and gets serviced as often as needed. I'm putting it up for public auction after the current tour.
I'd also entertain offers for trade. The guitar I'm looking for is either a Fender Jaguar, Jazzmaster, or Mustang. the Fender must be old and have a case. i don't care if the case is old as long as it is functional and will hold up to touring.

thanks-dan


If you're interested, leave a message on his myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment