-----


- Check the Treasure Chest to find cover/tracklist/informations about rare Dan Sartain Records such as Romance in Stereo as well as free tracks.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Too Tough To Live (2012)


Too Tough to Live is the 4th studio album by Dan Sartain on One Little Indian Records. Artwork by Kelly Keith.

1. Nam Vet
2. Now Now Now (with Jane Wiedlin)
3. I Wanna Join the Army
4. I'm Aware
5. Rona
6. Swap Meet
7. Boo Hoo Hoo
8. Indian Massacre
9. Fuck F*iday
10. I Got Insurance
11. I Can't Go Home Now
12. Even At My Worst I'm Better Than You
13. In Death





1 comment:

  1. Love the Dan Sartain page HappyDad... very thorough. Keep up the awesome work!

    Send me an email to truth28 (AT) hotmail.com with your mailing address, and I'll mail you the What's In The Bottle? compilation. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete