-----


- Check the Treasure Chest to find cover/tracklist/informations about rare Dan Sartain Records such as Romance in Stereo as well as free tracks.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swami Records Tour 7" (2004)


This 7" features Dan Sartain and the Leather Scorpion doing “Lose Yer Boi” and comes in a swank silk-screened package. It was the first time Dan Sartain appeared on a single 7".

This 7" is a compilation of Swami records artists:

A1: Empty Hole (The Sultans)
A2: Lose Yer Boi (Dan Sartain & The Leather Scorpion)

B1: Indicted (Beehive and the Barracudas)
B2: You Know What Sadie? (The Husbands)

(click on all the pictures to enlarge them)

To open this 7" you have first to unfold the backside of the cover:


Here's the unfolded cover:



The inner sleeve:

The gold colored record:


Thanks to Ben.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have this baby in my hands now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find one?!
    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jason: ebay ... that's the most expensive record I ever bought but I don't regret it AT ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happydad: So, if i were to pursue purchasing this peice of wax, what price range would I be expecting?
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lightschuh: I don't really know ... I BIN the first copy I saw on ebay but I would say between 50 (if you're lucky) and 100 $ (if you're really unlucky). But as these items pop up very rarely on ebay, it's quite hard to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was one of the most fun shows I have been to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a sick record! I was fortunate enough to get hold of one when Swami was selling them online.

    ReplyDelete