-----


- Check the Treasure Chest to find cover/tracklist/informations about rare Dan Sartain Records such as Romance in Stereo as well as free tracks.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Facebook contest: Win Two Tickets to Dan's Garage Show, 2nd June

There are two tickets up for grabs for the final show in Dan's UK tour on 2nd June at The Garage, London!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is add a comment to this note naming your favourite Dan Sartain song(s).
The winner will then be picked at random.
Closing date: Mon 24th May
The winner will be announced on wed 26th May
The Relentless Garage Website
Cheers,
HQ

To enter the contest, it's just here.

4 comments:

  1. If I lived in London, I'd definitely play. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And will you try to play to win the 8" ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't going to, but I will.
    I'll blog about it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool thanks, that's good news!

    ReplyDelete