-----


- Check the Treasure Chest to find cover/tracklist/informations about rare Dan Sartain Records such as Romance in Stereo as well as free tracks.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Interview in theredalert.com

Interview led by Interview by Adam McKibbin.

Your new record is a great guitar record. How did you learn to play?
My father. There was always a guitar around, and he taught me chords. I had to learn some technique on my own. Technique isn’t really teachable; it’s like telling someone how to taste something.

Who would make your Guitarist Hall of Fame, then?
Glen Buxton. I’m really stuck on him lately; he was the guitarist for Alice Cooper. Him and Billy Zoom. Chuck Berry was another guy that I felt like I could imitate. Intimidate. [Laughs] Nah, I don’t feel like I could intimidate Chuck Berry in the slightest. Johnny Ramone, too, but I can’t do it as good as him.


Check the whole interview HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment